Monday, June 4, 2012

Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator.

KRAVE's OIL ELIMINATOR and SKIN HYDRATOR

I have been eyeing for this product for quite some time. And now, i finally purchased it! I've been wanting soooo bad to try this cause I've been hearing a lot of good reviews about the product. 


It claims to control oiliness all through out the day and makes your make up stay intact all day long.  ( we'll see about that... ) 


I myself have an oily skin ( very very oily!!! ), and I've been looking for a SUPER product that can really help me with my oiliness. I hope this is the one! *fingers crossed* I am pretty excited to try this out. :) 


I purchased it online, through an official distributor [ Ms. Bea Labilles ] last friday. And I got my order today, Monday. I had a smooth conversation with her and she is so nice! I would definitely order my next Krave-ings from her again. THANKS, Ms. Bea! :) 



Krave's famous Primer & Finishing veil.
[ P285 ]

It comes with a small sized powder puff. 

it is a translucent powder


I will try this product for a couple days and we will see how its magic works. :) Im hoping for the best!
                                                                                                                                                ~chel

Like krave's fb here: https://www.facebook.com/kravemineralecosmeceuticals
Ms. Bea's fb here: https://www.facebook.com/beeeebea
Her contact number: 09178801816


No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!