Sunday, August 26, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT: Follower of the Month! *UPDATED*

Hey Guys! I just want to make some changes on the Follower of the Month thing. I had to make some changes to make it fair to everyone. Last week, a reader contacted me to kind of suggest that I should say the prize every start of the month because it seems unfair. Sorry, if that was how it looked. But believe me, I didn't mean that. I do understand though. I think it really seems unfair so I changed some rules and yeah, I will show you guys the gift for next month. 

Instead of starting this month, I will just make it August - September Follower of the Month.


I will be starting next month. BUT I will still count those comments made from this month.

To qualify, you must...
* FOLLOW MY BLOG PUBLICLY via GFC
* FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
*LIKE MY FB PAGE
* LIVE IN THE PHILIPPINES. 
For those who live outside the country, sorry. BUT make sure to stay tuned. I  MIGHT have something for you guys on the upcoming months. YOU CAN STILL TALK TO ME! :) 

The Follower of the Month of course should be an active member/ follower.
Not only does she/he reads my posts and comments, but also talks to me on FB and/or Twitter. If you have any questions. suggestions, reactions or anything on my posts, feel free to talk to me.  Comments from my past posts and present [ and future. :D ], are counted. BUT please post RELEVANT stuffs only. I accept criticisms, but not hate.
PLEASE! :)

I will base the winner via the TOP COMMENTER counter on the left side of the screen. 
<< ----
credits to Zen Zest's website.
The FOM for the month of August - September will receive 4 Eau de Cologne from Zen Zest. This is not sponsored, by the way. 

I personally love their colognes. I have two from this line, the BLUSH and SEDUCE one. I am obsessed with my SEDUCE scent. This is actually my 3rd bottle since last year. I love it! My cousins also own Desire and Flirt. And all of them smell so good. That's why I chose to give this as a gift. :)

I will announce the FOM's name on October 1, 2012. 
I will announce it every 1st of every month. 
And then I will show the gift for the next month, on the next day. 
 [ Basically every 2nd of every month. ]


If any of you have questions. Please feel free to ask me. 
I know I am a bit hard to understand. LOL Especially this post. 
So, just comment below for any clarifications. :)



9 comments:

  1. I'm interested to try out Blush too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nacucurious nko tuloy talaga sa Blush na scent sis, ksi si Ms. Say tioco artillero yan din ang isa sa fave scents nya...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it smelss mabait e. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like blush but I LOOVE seduce better. hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. flowery ba sis or more on the fruity scent ang blush sis? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. parang mejo flowery sya.. pero basta.. it smells mabait talaga, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got excited to see this! :) Magbabackread pa ako. I have a lot of reading to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe! enjoy backreading! hehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!