Monday, July 16, 2012

REVIEW: Clean and Clear Oil Control Film

Hi! I am back! :) I have been lacking some posts for a week, I am sorry. hehe I did a little bit of explanation why on my last post. [ HERE. ] :) 

Anyways, I am so back! And here's another review/ RAVE on a product I absolutely love.
It is the Clean and Clear Oil Control Film. 




I bet you a lot of guys already know what this AMAZING product is. But to those of you who aren't familiar about it, which I highly doubt, this product is basically a HEAVEN SENT product. hehe 

"CLEAN & CLEAR® oil control films instantly soaks up excess oil and removes shine from your face, without smudging makeup or leaving behind powder. Softer than paper, these silky sheets can be used easily around your nose and other areas of your face. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed, oil-free and shine-free. " 

This has been my best friend for.... 100 years! hehe 
But kidding aside, I have been using this product since grade 6 or high school. That means I have been using this for a very very long time already. And it never fails me!

I have tried some other blotting powder before, but I always come back to this. It really works! It does what ever it claims to do. ITS AWESOME! :) 

So, yesterday I did an experiment for another blog post. And when I got oily, as in SUPER oily. I took some pictures to show you guys how this work. 



I hope you can see the difference. On the right side I have oil seeping through my face, and its shiny. While on the other side, I used my Clean and Clear and it became matte. NO SHINE at all!

Here is all the oil from my face. [ WARNING: EEEEWWWWY! ] 

SEE! It really absorbs ALL the oil in an instant! After gently dabbing the paper/film on my face, it leaves NO SHINE. All the oil was all gone! 
Here is the AFTER. 


I LOVE IT! ♥ Why? Here are the PROS. 
--> It works wonders! AMAZING!
-- > It doesn't have any smell or anything. 
-- > The paper / film isn't scratchy. It has a silky feel actually. 
-- > It doesn't clog pores! It really doesn't.
-- > It won't tear up easily. 
-- > It is very very handy! 
-- > You can find it everywhere, almost. hehe 
Watsons, Department Stores, Robinsons, 7-eleven,. etc. 

And the CONS that I can think about is/are. 
-- > It is quite expensive compared to the other blotting sheets. I forgot the EXACT amount but I believe its between 109 - 139 pesos. 
-- > Besides that, I cannot think of any other CONS anymore. 

I LOVE this stuff! I can't say enough good things about it. And I never ever leave the house without this. It's a must have in every girl's makeup kit, especially to those who have an oily skin. 

*Will I repurchase? YES! I have been doing that ever since. hehe. I cannot live without this!

*Will I recommend? YES! You girls, even guys who haven't tried or used it before should! It will really help you with your oiliness. :) 

~chel
DISCLAIMER: This product isn't sponsored. I am not paid or anything to say all these things. I review products based on my opinions and experiences. Expect an honest to goodness review on all my products, whether I bought it or even if it is given to me for free. 
Like my FB page: HERE
Follow me on twitter: @michelchellie
Follow me on instagram: michelchellie
Follow my blog via GFC
or BLOGLOVIN.
[ check the side bars! <--- :) ] 




6 comments:

  1. I use this one too! I think this has pretty much monopolized the market in the Philippines when it comes to oil control film. And yeah my only problem with this is the price. :) Since I'm not really oily, I just my oil films into two. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! Good for you! hehe My skin kasi is the oiliest skin ever! hehe One film naman is enough for my whole face. And I use it 1-2 times a day.

      Delete
  2. I have oily skin but I seldom use my oil control film. Sabi nila mas maganda nga daw gamitin 'to kesa magretouch ng magretouch using powder foundation or whatever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh this is what i use kesa magretouch ng foundation. :) hehe tamad kasi ako e.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ate magkanu po yan???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use this too, love this product so much <333

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.com/2015/03/clean-and-clear-oil-control-film.html

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!