Thursday, August 2, 2012

RANDOM: 5 Random Facts Tag

HI HI HI!!! :) I am so lazy to post something "makeup" related today, so I have decided to do another tag! WOOT! Who's excited?! hehe I AM! So, let's start!!! :) 


I saw this tag on you tube, so I figured " Why not write a post on it?!" 
And that is what I am doing now. :P So, in this tag I should share with you guys 5 Random Facts about myself and then tag 5 friends. Let's start! 

1. I have an EXTREME fear of mice/rats. 


I actually consider myself as "musophobic." And btw, I made the picture small because it's freakin me out! AH! It is giving me goosebumps! 
It really is crazy! We have quite a few little "friends" here in our house and every time I FEEL like there's one near me. I freak out! It's crazy. I am not scared of cockroaches or spiders. I can kill and pick up a cockroach but these, NO WAY! I also don't like hamsters or rabbits or even kittens. Because they look like rats and I don't know. :P 

2. I love cooking!


I am such a foodie! And I love cooking. :) It relaxes me and it just gives me joy. 
I don't know a lot yet, though. And I am not that good yet. But I just like it. And the most rewarding part is hearing people say how good it was. I love that feeling! 
I can cook a few Filipino dishes, like adobo and a few more. I can cook carbonora, it's like my "specialty." I can cook lasagna, sweet spaghetti and a few more. :) 

3. I eat ALMOST everything BUT not sushi. 


I know a lot of you loves it. But I don't. I don't really know why, but I don't like the taste of it. I have tried it a million times, but really, I can't eat it. I want to still try though. But I don't know. hehe. Sushi isn't for me.  
I also don't eat bell pepper. I remove it from my pizza and I don't like it. The smell of it gives me a headache.

4. I love dipping my BREAD in my COKE. 


My cousins say that it's weird. Is it?! 
For me it's not. hehe I love it! I love the taste of my bread "melting" because of the coke. AH! YUMMY! 

5. I am such a "cry baby" 


I am super sensitive. I cry a lot! Especially when I was in high school. That's why I was tagged as the "best actress." hehe But now, not that much anymore. :P hehe. 
I am so sensitive that I cry when I see sad pictures or those small things. 
I cry whenever I watch "One More Chance" and "A Walk To Remember." 
Even though I have watched those 2 movies a million gazillion times, I still cry. 

So, that's 5 Random Questions about myself. hehe  I enjoyed it, as usual! But really, I love answering these tag whatever. :) If you know any tag, share it with me! :) I would love to do it! 

And the 5 bloggers that I tag are my friendsies! :) 
* Miss Jen Tan of One Curious Cat
* Miss Iya Boto of Iya Boto
* Miss Michelle Magramo of Micmic's Corner
* Miss Nicole Paler of Axons and Dendrites 
* Miss  Dana Kimberly of Dana Kimberly
and all of you!!! If you guys want to answer these questions, please do! Link it here! I would love to read it as well. :) 

I hope you guys enjoyed that! For questions or anything, comment below! :) 
JOIN MY GIVEAWAY!! It will end tomorrow! 


6 comments:

  1. Bread in Coke? WOW!

    mamibells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yeah! its really weird huh!? :P hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me sis! Will blog later! :D sometimes i dip my bread sa coke din. Hahaha. may karamay ka girl :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. yey! link me your post! :) yes! THANK YOU FOR THAT!!! hehe its soo good dba?!? :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey chel! i just responded to your tag
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/2012/08/five-random-facts-tag.html i enjoyed doing it!


    and i just noticed your signature picture "chel" written out by a lipstick! And I just want to compliment that! So girly! Maybe you just have to brighten up the picture a little bit to enhance the lipstick color :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i will check that out :)

    oooh. hehe yes! i played with it a little. :P i tried na kaya lang nagiiba na yun quality. but i will try again. phone lang kasi gamit ko to take pictures eh hehe.:)

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!