Tuesday, June 12, 2012

REVIEW: Celeteque Acne Spot Corrector Gel

I hate breakouts! Who loves having them?! They are girls nightmare, right?

When I was younger, during my "puberty" period, my skin was just a mess. I had loooots of pimples and it was bad. I didn't know what to do back then. I didn't have enough money yet to buy some stuffs that will help me and my skin. And I just didn't care cause I thought it's normal, and it's not really a big thing for me back then. I used to not care. 

But as I grow older, I became more concern about my skin. I looked for products that can help me make my skin look better. I started using stuffs that helped me prevent break outs. As they say, " Prevention is better than cure." I started using good facial wash and some products that helped me prevent breakouts and lessen my oily-ness.

Because of all that, I don't breakout a lot anymore. But every time I'm PMS-ing, all the zits that can pop out WILL pop out! Its HORRIBLE!! I started looking for stuffs that can help me with my problem. I wanted something that will make the pimple go away! I tried a few stuffs, but bleeeh! They didn't work. 
Then, I heard about this thing that Ms. Say (saytiocoartillero on Youtube) talked about. She said it worked for her, and she mentioned a lot of good things about the product.That is why I gave it a try. 

The first time I used it, I didn't feel anything.So,  I thought it won't work. But after a few days, I noticed that my pimples are drying up faster than the usual. And the next thing I know, it already made my pimples disappear! My pimples usually last like a week or maybe more than that, but when I started using this, its dry after 2-3 days. 

What it does, is it dries up your pimple faster without leaving a mark on your skin. It makes your agony shorter. :)  It is in gel form which is pretty nice. It has a smell that I can't explain, cause I'm bad at it. But the smell is not that bad, it actually smells like shampoo. It reminds of Sunsilk, I think. I don't know! I'm bad at describing scents. 
The size is pretty small, but I think this will last for a few months. I had it since February I guess. And I used it every time I have breakouts. I use it in the morning and at night. And  I think it will still last me for some time. :)

I love this product, and it really works for me. :) 


Celeteque: Acne Spot Corrector Gel

I bought this from Watsons, MOA. And I believe I bought it for, 179 pesos. Its pretty affordable. And it really works. :) Its heaven sent! :) 


Overall, I love it. ♥ I give it a 9/10 rating. :) 



8 comments:

  1. Hi! Nakakapaglighten ba 'to ng pimple scars or it dries zits lang? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh it dries the zits lang dear! :) but after that it wont leave a scar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must try this. I tried Clean and clear dati tapos tumagal lang yung pimple sa muka ko. -__-

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is actually the first product i used for pimples. it worked pretty good at first. pero sometimes kapag super oa yun pimple it wont do anything. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Regarding sa e-mail ko sayo, I'm currently using the Celeteque toner. Wala pa budget, next time ito naman bibilin ko. :) Have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh. hehe I have heard from a friend that it is good for people with oily skin but I havent tried it yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. After using the toner for a wee, nagssubside na yung breakouts ko. It dried 'em :) It has chamomile extract din na nakita ko for pimples din :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!