Friday, June 8, 2012

3 things i can't leave the house without.

There are a LOT of things I can't leave the house without.


Especially when we're travelling or whenever I go to sleep overs, my bag always have EVERYTHING I need, even the ones I really don't. :) They always call me a "girl scout", cause I'm always ready. :)  But whenever I go to the mall or whenever I'm just running errands, I will just bring the "necessities."  I don't like bringing a LOT of stuffs with me whenever I'm at the mall or something like that.  :) 


Here in this post I will share the three things I can't leave the house without. But of course I wont state the obvious,  like my wallet and keys. :D


So, let's get started. :)


The first one is soooo important for me. I used to use handkerchiefs but I got tired of losing one every time I go out. I don't know why and how, but my hanky always disappear. 
Tissue always saves my day. It makes me feel complete.  :) I really can't leave the house without these. 


Kleenex Tissues...
it cost 16-17 pesos per pack.  

Next is my Alcohol. I use it for sanitary purposes. I don't know, I just want my hands to always smell and feel clean. I hate it when it feels sticky or dirty. So, before I eat or after I use the bathroom I spray my alcohol on my hands. :) I love the smell of an alcohol. It just smells so clean. :)


Hygienix Hand Care
Anti Bacterial Hand Spray
( I forgot how much this costs. )
 

The last one is my holy grail when it comes to making my skin oil-free. And its the Clean and Clear Oil control film. This Oil Control Film is the bomb! :) I have tried a lot of other brands and they're just not good enough. This one really helps my skin to not look like a frying pan. :) I've been using this for years now, and I think I will repurchase it over and over again. :) 



Clean and Clear oil control film
this costs around 110 - 120 pesos. 

So, those are the 3 things that you'll always see in my bag. :) I can't leave the house without them. They always ALWAYS complete my day. :) 

I would love to know the stuffs you guys can't leave the house without. :) Don't hesitate to share them with me. :) And don't forget to follow my blog for updates. :) Thanks a lot!
~chel

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!