Friday, June 22, 2012

mini LUSH haul.

These past weeks i have been searching for good natural products to help my skin. 
My face is oily on the t-zone area but kinda dry on the cheeks, so I have an oily - combi skin. 
I searched all over the internet and I saw that a lot of people raved about LUSH's Tea Tree water. So, after a few days for searching for reviews and all that stuffs I went to LUSH!. :) 

Every time I pass through their store in SM MOA, I can smell this strong scent that makes my head hurt! I'm really not fan of strong smells so I was never interested on going inside their store. 

This is the second time I went to Lush. The first time was last year when I bought a few soaps for my mom. 
When I entered the store, cute soaps and a lot of stuffs are all over the place. If you don't have an idea on what to buy. it's really a bit overwhelming. 

So, here are the things I bought. :)

1. TEA TREE WATER [ toner ]
      250 g for Php 575.00






2. FRESH FARMACY [ face cleanser ]
     100 g for Php 395.00 but I got 1. 9-ish grams for Php 730.75






3. HONEY I WASHED THE KIDS SOAP [ soap ] 
    100 g for Php 245.00 but I got the one that was packed already for Php 281.75





So that's my mini LUSH haul. If you guys want a review of these stuffs, please don't hesitate to comment below. :)  And I just want to say that, I LOOOOOVE the Honey I washed the kids soap. I'm addicted! hehe :) ♥



2 comments:

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!