Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mid - June HAUL!

YEY! I am excited to blog about this cause I love watching and reading other people's haul. And now that I have started blogging already, I can also do my own little hauls! :)


I want to share to all of you the things I purchased this past week. :) This is going to be my FIRST HAUL EVER! :) 


So, here are the products I want to show you guys. [ in no particular order :) ] 




1. Fibrella umbrella from SM Dept. Store for Php 419.75.


2. Extra Virgin Olive Oil from SM Hypermarket for Php 142.50



3. Marks and Spencer's Green Tea lotion from M&S Mall of Asia for Php 365.00



4. Don't sweat the small stuff...and it's all small stuff from National Bookstore in Mall of Asia 
for Php 435.00



5.Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque from Healthy Options in Mall of Asia
for Php 329.75



6. Loreal Hydrafresh Anti Shine from Watsons Mall of Asia for Php 395.00


7. In2it's waterproof gel liner from Watsons Mall of Asia for Php 379.75


8. Nivea Creme from SM Hypermarket Mall of Asia for Php 119.75


9. James Cooper cream foundation in CF 03 from Watsons Mall of Asia for 
Php 550.00


10. Nichido blusher in sunkissed from Watsons Mall of Asia for
Php 88.00


11. ELF's 5 piece brown eye set from Watsons Mall of Asia for
Php 399.75


12. FX Heat Memory Flat Iron Spray from Watsons Mall of Asia for
Php 299.75 


13. Carmex moisturizing lip balm from The Landmark Makati for
Php 109.75



So those are the stuffs I bought for the last 2 weeks. 
 Its crazy how Watsons can make me purchase more than what I need! hehe. Every time I go there it just suck me in! :) I only need the Nivea, Loreal and the James Cooper foundation cause I'm already running low on those but well, I got more than what I needed. My pocket was sooooo tired that time. hehe

Anyways, I will be doing a review for some of the products, so stay tuned! :) 
THANKS! ♥
~chel

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!