Saturday, June 23, 2012

REVIEW: Carmex Lipbalm

My lips tend to dry super fast! I was using my EOS lipbalm for months, and I like it but it isn't what I really need. I need a lipbalm that can moisturize my lips for a long time, a lipbalm that isn't that thick and greasy. I was searching the internet for the good ones that I can get here in the Philippines. After a few weeks of searching, there is one product that really caught my interest... CARMEX LIPBALM!

"Carmex adds natural emollients to your lips, while locking in your own body's moisture to help protect against chapping and cracking. Lanolin, for example, is a natural substance that locks in moisture. The lanolin in Carmex is easily absorbed into the delicate skin of your lips, where it provides a temporary barrier against the drying effects of wind, heat and cold. "

I saw a lot of good things about this brand.  I didn't know that it is available here in our country until just recently! So, I was super excited when I found out. :) 

I bought mine from The Landmark in Makati when me and my mom went grocery shopping there. I bought the one in this cute little tube (10g) for Php 109.75. 
Cheaper than my EOS ones! OH YEAH! ♥

PRICE = 10/ 10 ♥



I just find this tube super cute! And its yellow! ♥  YEY! 
They also have it on this little jar and the stick type one ( just like an ordinary balm ). Their packaging looks so cute and inviting, for me. :) It doesn't look cheap too! I LOVE IT! 

PACKAGING = 10/10 ♥


It claims to give your lips a long lasting relief or moisture. And I can say that it will really moisturize your lips for a veeeeeery long time! :) I LOVE IT! I expected it to be greasy and all that, but it isn't! It is not thick as well, and I love that! 

A few hours after I put this baby on, my lips are still super duper soft and moisturized! 

For MOISTURIZING your lips? 10/10 baby!!! ♥

I can't say enough good things about Carmex! It is the best lipbalm i have ever used so far. And I am pretty sure that I will forever love this product. I am actually planning on buying the one in the cute jar and the cherry flavored one! I am pretty ecstatic! :) 

PROS:
- its very affordable! ♥
- the packaging is cute and doesn't look cheap! ♥
- it really REALLY moisturize your lips for a long time! ♥
- when you put it on, for a few minutes you'll feel a minty/ tingling sensation. (and i love that! )
- its AMAZING!  ♥ BEST I've ever used! LOVE IT! :)

I can't think of any cons. I just love this product so much! :) Maybe the smell, for some people cause the smell kind of reminds me of Vicks. But that doesn't bother me at all! :) 

Will I buy this product again? 
OOOOH YEAH! DEFINITELY! It's worth every peso! :) ♥

I hope you guys find this review helpful. If you have dry, chapped lips like me (and that isn't sexy. hehe ). You might want to try this amazing product. :) It is very affordable and worth it! 

I am pretty sure that you can find Carmex at Robinson's department store and Landmark. It isn't available yet in SM, i think. 
~chel

*Disclaimer: I am not sponsored or paid to say this things. I just really love this product and it works on me sooo well! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!