Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 26 What’s something you’re really excited for?

30 Days Blog Challenge
Day 26  What’s something you’re really excited for? 

 Right now?! I am really excited for Christmas! EEEK! 
This is my most favorite holiday ever! I love the Christmas feeling. I love receiving gifts. :P But most especially giving them. I just love the "holiday" feel. 
 I love Christmas more than my own birthday. I love how busy we all get and how festive it feels wherever you go.  

Next week, it is October already. 
[YES! INSANE! ] 
And the next thing we know it's already December. Time flies craaaazy fast this year. 
It feels like we just celebrated Christmas last week. REALLY! 

Join my Birthday Giveaways!
Birthday Giveaway 1
*open internationally*


Birthday Giveaway 2
*Philippine Residents only*
 
* PHILIPPINE RESIDENTS ONLY

Like my FB page : All about being Glam
Follow me on Twitter: @michelchellie
Follow me on Instagram: michelchellie
Follow my blog via GFC and Bloglovin
<< ---- >>
check the side bars!


 

10 comments:

  1. hehehe sooo true! ang bilis talaga basta after ng birthday ntn ng sept after a few weeks christmas na agad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Christmas already! Following you back from Two In Diapers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm a new follower from the blog hop and would love a follow
    back at www.sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com Don't forget to follow
    me on twitter & Pinterest. I follow back all of my twitter &
    Pinterest followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Menopausalmother.blogspot.comSeptember 26, 2012 at 8:59 AM

    Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday----I like getting together with all of my family and of course the food is always fantastic!!! Newest follower from the GFC blog hop. Would LOVE it if you could visit my humorous blog site and follow back the same way--I'd be super grateful. Thanks for sharing! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. true! lalo na after halloween! WOOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh yeah.. it is insane huh?! :P hehe thanks cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here! :) Christmas is my favorite holiday!! :)) I love hearing christmas songs and seeing children na nama-masko :)) I can't wait for christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. me too!! Christmas songs make me feel giddy and emotional at the same time. :) I love how festive it feels dba?! :) me toooo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hindi lang talaga pang-kids ang Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jan Mitchelle PanuelaSeptember 26, 2012 at 2:39 PM

    yay! glad to hear na same tayu :) uo nmn.. sarap2 pakinggan ehh ^_^ then sarap sa feeling kpag maraming nkikita na mga lanterns na nka sabit sa mga windows nang mga balay at yung mga CHRISTMAS LIGHTSSS!!! :)) parang wow lng! hihi bsta i love christmas tlaga ^_^ ewan ko ba.. talagang iba yung presence kapay christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!