Tuesday, June 5, 2012

REVIEW: NYX Matte Lipstick


NYX Matte Lipstick in Shocking Pink


" NYX Matte Lipsticks are highly pigmented, richly formulated lipsticks that glide on smoothly, stay put and impart a non-glossy, high-fashion matte finish as they envelop lips in brilliant color."www.nyxcosmetics.com


NYX lipsticks are not available here in the Philippines ( that's what i know ). So I got it from an online shop last year, but I already forgot the name of the shop. I believe I got it for....around..hmmm... 280-ish pesos. I don't remember the exact amount but I'm pretty sure its not   below 280 ( 6-7 dollars ). 

I am not a huge fan of it when I first got it cause I thought its TOO MUCH. I thought its too bright for me. So, I rarely wore it. 




But this past months, I rediscovered it and I'm completely obsessed with it now. :) I use it almost, all the time. Its my new favorite! I wear it with neutral eyes or sometimes I'll just put an eye liner on plus this thing, BOOM! I'm good to go. :)







 Reasons why I ♥ it:
  • its a MATTE lipstick, and I loooove matte lipsticks.
  • its glides on to my lips smoothly.
  • it is very pigmented
  • the color is gorgeous
  • its not drying. ( well, for me it isnt. )
  • it has this fruity sweet smell which reminds me of my soap when I was a kid. :)
I think the only down side is that, it is not available in the Philippines. But there's a lot of online stores that sells this and other NYX products. :) 

me wearing the lipstick. 

Every time I wear it, I get tons of compliments. People will look at me and even stare at me every time I wear this lipstick. Some will ask me where I got it or what lipstick it is. I just feel extra confident every time I have this thing on. :) 


For me its a, GO GO! :) I recommend this for all the girls out there who loves bright lipsticks. :)
~chel





No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!