Having an oily skin was once a MAJOR problem for me. When I was in high school I only use my ever reliable blotting paper. And that's it! I used to blot twice or thrice because my skin is
oily, the OILIEST I must say. I didn't know the right products to use, or the things to do to help me prevent my skin to look like a GREASE ball at the end of the day.
A few months back I have heard about Krave's Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator. At first, I doubted it. I have seen a couple of products that PROMISES amazing result but ended up disappointing me. But the hype made me really curious. I have read good comments / reviews about the product. So, last June I have finally decided to get one. I actually talked about how I ordered and stuffs HERE.
Anyways, I know this is a long overdue already.hehe I keep on forgetting to review it. I am almost out of it already too. But here it is! :) So, keep on reading!
Php 285.00 for 3g of product.
It claims to : control oiliness all through out the day and makes your make up stay intact all day long.
I love this product. It works amazing! I use it every single day and I think it really helps control the oiliness. I like using it on my t-zone and a little bit on my cheeks area.
This is what it looks like inside. It also comes with a little powder puff. [ I have a picture here ]
It is kinda messy. So one tip, Do not peel off the whole sticker.
Maybe you can just poke it with a needle or just remove half of it.
This is the swatch. It is a translucent powder. So, it won;t change or interfere with your makeup. VERY NICE! :)
It gives your skin a nice healthy looking glow. I LOVE it! :) And it is also leaves your skin smooth looking. ♥
* It really does its job. It controls the oiliness. I am not sure if it does help my makeup stay intact though.
* It doesn't have any smell or whatever.
* It is translucent! You won't have a problem with it interfering with the color of your makeup.
* Glides on smoothly into your face
* It makes your skin look smooth. And gives it a very "healthy" looking glow.
* It really controls my oiliness! It really works! :)
* I think the price is okay, cause the product can really help you.
* The packaging looks cheap. As you can see, the label is starting to rub off.
* It only contains a little product for its price. [ It's okay for me though. hehe ]
* You can only order it online.
Will I recommend?
YES! Definitely! Especially to all the ladies who have oily skin as well. Even if you don't have one, it is perfect for the weather we have in this country. :)
Will I repurchase?
YES! I need this in my life! hehe ♥
Overall, I really love this product. It lives up to my expectations. :)
HG material? YES! As of the moment, I can't last a day without using it. ♥
I am in love with it! BUT always remember the golden rule.
" What works for me, MIGHT not work for you. "
Have you tried this product already? What are your thoughts? I would love to hear it. Share it down below! :)
Check out my on-going giveaway! :)
Like my FB page: all about being glam
Follow me on Twitter: @michelchellie
Follow me on Instagram: michelchellie
Follow me via GFC ---- >
and Bloglovin < ----