Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 24 Do you have saved text messages? If so, who are they from and why do you still have them?

Day 24  Do you have saved text messages?  If so, who are they from and why do you still have them? 
 Saved?! NO! 
But I still have messages from my dad, mom, siblings, cousins and friends.
I still have them mainly because I am too busy and LAZY to delete them :P 

I used to! When I was in high school I used to save TONS of quotes and significant messages on my old phone. Messages from my closest friends, and crushes. :P 
I used to save all those in one folder and read them over and over again. :) 


Join my Birthday Giveaways!
Birthday Giveaway 1
*open internationally*

Birthday Giveaway 2
*Philippine Residents only*
 
* PHILIPPINE RESIDENTS ONLY

Like my FB page : All about being Glam
Follow me on Twitter: @michelchellie
Follow me on Instagram: michelchellie
Follow my blog via GFC and Bloglovin
<< ---- >>
check the side bars!

2 comments:

  1. Hi sis! ang dami na agad posts! ngaun lang ako ulit nakapag check ng mga blog... hehe ay pareho tayo dati ang dami ko din nka save na quotes and texts ngaun wala na... naoutgrow na ata natn ang ganung stage... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe super late posts..super busy eh. hehehe. yeah i think ganun pag nagmamature. I barely even text people :P hehe

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!