Friday, August 31, 2012

30 Days Blog Challenge!

I accept the challenge! :)

Starting tomorrow I will be doing a 30 day blog challenge. I have seen tons of different lists but I chose this one below because of certain reasons. But if ever I succeed this month I might try to do a different one again next month, we will see. :) I want to do this cause I think it's fun. And also, to have a reason to post something on my blog every day. It's like a fun dare for you to blog every single day! So, I like to try it and give it a shot! :) 

Here's the list. ♥

Day 1    A photo that makes you happy
Day 2    20 of my favorite things
Day 3    A photo taken over 10 years ago of you
Day 4    Something you are OCD about
Day 5    Your dream house
Day 6    A song that makes you cry (or nearly)
Day 7    My worst habit
Day 8    What’s in my handbag/purse
Day 9    Hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 10  A dream for the future
Day 11  Who can’t you live without?
Day 12  If you could wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish for?
Day 13  Have you ever had your heart broken? Have you ever broken a heart?
Day 14  What do you like most about yourself?
Day 15  What do you dislike most about yourself?
Day 16  What do people notice about you?
Day 17  What’s something you wish you could say to someone?
Day 18  Whom do you admire the most?
Day 19  What is your goal in life?

Day 20  What are the 10 most significant events in your life?
Day 21  If you died tomorrow, what’s one thing you’d regret not doing?
Day 22  What’s an inside joke you have with someone?
Day 23  Two months ago, where were you and what were you doing?
Day 24  Do you have saved text messages?  If so, who are they from and why do you still have them?

Day 25  Write 5 messages to 5 different people without using names.
Day 26  What’s something you’re really excited for?
Day 27  What do you feel guilty for doing?
Day 28  Tattoos.  If you have one, post it and its story.  If not, what do you want?
Day 29  Picture of your makeup collection
Day 30  When were the happiest days of your life?

[ source: GOOGLE --- www.thelifeencounters.com ]  


I am really excited to do this challenge! :) 
I hope you guys would enjoy this too. If anyone wants to do this, GO! ♥
If any of you have questions or suggestions of posts you want to see on my blog. 
Comment below!


8 comments:

  1. Wow! I think this is fun! Thanks for sharing this. I'm thinking if I can do it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! and i think so too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna do the Chalenge too! :) Coolio! ;)


    nicole
    http://axonsanddendrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool challenge - I'm definitely gonna try!

    Following you via GFC from the Followers to Friends Blog Party. Would love it if you could check mine out? :)

    Christina
    estelachristina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodluck! and thanks for following!
    I will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ang galing! goodluck on this challenge sis! you can do this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe thanks! I will definitely try my very best. :)

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!