Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 7 - My Worst Habit

Day 7 - My Worst Habit

When I first saw the topic for Day 7, this was the very first thing that came up my mind. 
Whenever I am really mad at someone or whenever I am really pissed off, I curse in my head. I am not the type of person who will confront someone or fight with someone verbally. I wasn't raised like that. 
But every time I can't control myself anymore, I curse so much inside my head. I might have already killed someone in my mind.

I guess that's the worst habit that I really have. I am not perfect. I am just a human being. You don't see me 24/7. And you guys only know me through my posts. But yes, I do get mad, sad and really pissed too. :)


Do not forget to check out my giveaways!
*open internationally*

*for Philippine residents only*

Like my FB page: All about being Glam
Follow me on Twitter: @michelchellie
Follow me on Instagram: michelchellie
Follow my blog via GFC and Bloglovin
<< --- >>
check the side bars!

7 comments:

  1. that's really funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, at least you don't blurt it out! ;) our worst habit is something quite similar, you might want to check it on my blog and laugh your heart out. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, di talaga maiiwasan yan sis. lol. And hey thanks for the comment and for the support ha? hehe http://prettythrifty-prettythrifty.blogspot.com/search/label/Milani%20Lipgloss

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. yes. sort of. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. i sometimes do.. but most of the time i keep it to myself. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe ang kulit lng, at least you can contain it sis, ako talaga hindi, pag galit ako nako talaga naman nagtatago ang mga kaaway ko... nako talaga! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. well dati no.. hehe but I really want to try to be more patient kasi eh.. but if sobra na, ay marunong din ako lumaban. :P

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!