I know, I KNOW! It has been awhile since I posted a review on my blog. There are a lot things of things going on and I am really having a hard time juggling everything here and there. So, I hope you guys understand that. :) I am trying my very best to not "abandon" my blog though. LOL So anyways, here is my super late review on my NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
This is how the pencil looks like. It is an ordinary pencil but a JUMBO sized one.
All the information you need is written on the pencil itself. You can't see their the important dates though. [ FORGOT TO TAKE A PHOTO. ]
HYPO- ALLERGENIC / CRUELTY FREE
Net wt. 5g/ O.18oz
I got the shade 604 Milk. It is a creamy liner that can be used as a good eyeshadow base.
Here is a swatch of the liner.
It is very white and creamy.
The first one is a swatch of an eye shadow from my Wet N Wild Silent Treatment Trio.
Second is a swatch of the same eye shadow WITH the NYX JEP as a base.
And then, a swatch of the NYX JEP In Milk.
I hope you guys can see the difference. :)
* It is very creamy that's why it glides on your skin easily.
* You can blend it easily as well. NO HASSLE!
* It is an amazing eye shadow base. I hope you can see it from the swatches up there! :)
It really makes the color pop out more and make it look more pigmented.
* It is affordable. Php 180. 00 pesos is not that expensive, I think.
and you get a lot of product too.I have been using this for 4-5 months already.
* Very handy. It won't eat up a lot of space in your kit or purse or whatever.
* It isn't available locally. BUT a lot of online store sells NYX products already.
* It won't help in preventing oil in your lids/crease. It is a base not a primer.
[ It never claims to help the make up last longer so I think it isn't an issue. ]
* In connection with the prior statement, if you don't use a primer under it. It will help the oil build up easier.
I have heard from a few people that they experienced something weird the first time they sharpen it. I did too! I thought it broke or whatever cause it feels like it did.
BUT do not worry! It will come easy after the first time you sharpen it. :)
Will I repurchase?!
Yes. BUT not anytime soon.
I use this as a base and sometimes on my lower waterline as well. It is a good product. Amazing base as I have said. I love using it even with my not so pigmented shadows. :)
Will I recommend?
If you guys are looking for an eye shadow base, this one is a good one! Just make sure to have a good primer as well. :)
Overall, I love this product! I think it is amazing! :) Awesome for its price.
Have you guys tried this product already?
How was your experience with it?
Any thoughts?! Comment below! ♥
Join my Birthday Giveaways!
*Philippine Residents only*
Like my FB page : All about being Glam
Follow me on Twitter: @michelchellie
Follow me on Instagram: michelchellie
Follow my blog via GFC and Bloglovin
<< ---- >>
check the side bars!