Thursday, July 19, 2012

PILLOW TIME: 24 Spend a moment every day thinking of someone to THANK

So, a month ago I started reading the book "Don't Sweat the Small stuff...and it's all small stuff" and I love it! I don't read a lot these past days but I read at least one chapter per night. A few weeks ago I got to read Chapter 24. And it's all about GRATITUDE


He mentioned there that for him ( the author, Mr. Richard Carlson ), gratitude and inner peace go hand in hand. And I agree. Being grateful makes you focus on the good things in life rather than the bad ones. This chapter is one of the few that I can really remember every day. Before, I say thank you for little things already. But I can express my gratefulness more now. And it's really a good feeling. 

I have a lot to be thankful for! 
My life, my health, my family and friends and for my God who gave me all of that! 
I am thankful for the people who smiled at me, for the guards who opened the door for me, for the waitress who gave us water, for the groomer who groomed my baby and a lot more! 

In spite of the few bad things that has happened and that's still happening, I still have a lot to be thankful for.
You all know how hard my break up is for me. BUT every time I think of people or things that I am thankful for.Just the thought of that makes me look into life in a brighter and  lighter way. 
And to quote, "If you wake up in the morning with gratitude on your mind, it's pretty difficult, in fact almost impossible, to feel anything but peace."

And of course, one of the many things that I am thankful for is this blog. YOU my followers, my new found friends. :) 
I have said this a lot already, but I feel really thankful for those few people who really supports me on this journey. [ journey talaga?! :D ]
This blog means a lot to me. It really is special. It has been a month, it ain't that long yet, BUT still. I feel happy whenever I do it. It's my sweet escape from reality, actually. :) 
I am really really thankful. And I hope you guys will still support me even without all the giveaways and what not. I also hope we can all be friends. :) 

So, to thank you guys for the support. I am hosting a little giveaway and you will find it.... NEXT. hehe 

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS!  ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!