"Creates a healthy and natural glow all year long. The Blush highlights the cheeks to add
a flush of color, while the Bronzer accents and contours cheekbones for beautiful
definition." -- www.eyeslipsface.com
I think this product is one of THE most raved product from ELF. I have been hearing a lot of people saying that this product is a great dupe for NARS' Orgasm and Laguna Duo, which I cannot agree or disagree with cause I do not have the latter product. I have never seen the NARS' Duo before but I did research and the product looks so much the same.
I have been using this product, specifically the bronzer, for more than a year now. I use it every single day to give shape to my big round face. hehe AND I absolutely am in love with it. I kid you not! I cannot leave the house without it. CONTOURING makes a HUGE difference!
The blush is a light peach color with a pink-ish undertone. And it has a chunks of gold glitters.
The bronzer is a warm toned brown color with chunks of gold glitters as well.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
* It is very pigmented! The color shows off after 1-2 coats/layer
* The packaging looks super chic! I love how compact it is.
* The bronzer is amazing! It has glitters but it doesn't really look shimmery on the face.
* It is super smooth on the skin and you wont have a hard time applying it.
* It is super cheap and you can find it at any ELF counters.
I bought it for Php 249.50 at Watsons Mall of Asia.
* It will last you a very long time.
I believe I bought it last year, June 2011. And I use it every single day! Until now I still have lots of product. :)
* The blush is too light. But its build - able.
* It is a bit chalky. [ what I do is a I tap the excess product from the brush before applying it on my face. ]
I love it more than I don't because I think for its price, the product is amazing!
I can't say enough good things about it cause I really really love it. I think a bronzer/contouring powder is a must have in every girl's kikay kit.
I cannot compare it with any other bronzers cause I haven't used other brands yet. So for now, this is my go-to product. :)
Will I repurchase it?
YES! But I would love to just buy the bronzer one cause I really don't use the blush that much.
Will I recommend it?
I will definitely recommend this to everyone! Especially those who don't have enough money yet to buy high end products like MAC or NARS. This is definitely a must have! :)
I am not sponsored nor paid to do this review. All the opinions are honest and not biased or anything. I can guarantee you a honest to goodness reviews.
FOLLOW MY FB: HERE
FOLLOW MY TWITTER: @michelchellie
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: michelchellie
FOLLOW MY BLOG via GFC : HERE
or check out the side bar -- >>