More than a week ago, I ordered some stuffs from Skye Avenue. [ haul HERE ]
And Ate Dee, the owner, was super nice to give me a few items to review. She gave me this NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Nude Peach Fuzz. I haven't tried this yet but the SMLC I have. And I loved it. So, I was super excited when I got this.
For those of you who haven't heard about NYX. It is a drugstore cosmetic brand from the US that carries lipsticks, blushes up to eye shadows. They have almost every kind of makeup. I am not sure if we have NYX stores locally, but you won't have a hard time finding their products because they are all over the internet. This brand, I think, is one of the MOST famous cosmetic brand that a LOT of online shops sell nowadays.
Anyways,the product look like this. It looks like a teeny tiny lip gloss, huh?! :)
"Beautify your lips with this velvety rich lip cream that provides extreme pigmentation with a silky and glossy finish. This lip cream is a hybrid of lipstick, lip gloss and lip stain with intense pigmentation all in one. "
It's not a gloss, nor a lipstick. I like it! :)
The packaging looks cute and chic. I love how it perfectly fits my purse or the pockets of my bag. It can even fit inside the pocket of my jeans. Its super cute! :)
And just like any other lip gloss, it comes with the sponge tip applicator.
I got the shade NUDE PEACH FUZZ. And I think it really is true to its name! Its has a great color pay off.
Here is a little hand swatch. But if you want to see me wearing it, check my EOTD that I posted yesterday. [ click HERE ] .
I like it, but I don't love it. Lemme show you the PROS and CONS. :)
* The consistency is thick. BUT it doesn't feel thick when you apply it. And I LOVE that about this product. ♥
* It isn't TOO glossy or shiny. It just have the perfect amount of shine. ♥
* It has a great pigmentation! ♥
* It is super cute. It fits my purse perfectly. It is small enough to even fit in my pocket. ♥
* It isn't drying. Well, I wear my Carmex lipbalm before I apply it though.
* It makes my lips look fuller and thicker... and plumper. [ I like it.. but I don't sometimes. :P ] ♥
* It is affordable. ♥
* It has this weird scent. It reminds me of the clay that I love to play with when I was a kid. hehe
* It doesn't compliment my morena skin because I think I look darker every time I wear it.
* It doesn't really last that long. After 2-3 hours, it's gone.
Will I recommend?
Yes. It isn't a must have though. But it is a great addition in mine and your makeup stash as well. :) If you don't like it super shiny or super matte, this is perfect for you!
Will I repurchase?
Yes. But not the same shade. I would love to try the pink and red ones.
You can buy this product or other NYX products from Skye Avenue. I highly recommend the shop! Ate Dee is super nice. :)
Facebook page: HERE
I like it, but I don't love it. I
hated didn't like it during the first few times I used it, but I am starting to appreciate it more now. :)
I would love to try some other shades, though. I think it's just the shade that I don't like that much.
I hope you guys enjoyed this short review. *short ba?! hehe
MWAH MWAH! ♥
Don't forget to join my giveaway!
Have you guys tried this product already? How was it? What do you think of it? Shades that you recommend? COMMENT BELOW! :)
DISCLAIMER: The product was sent to me by Skye Avenue. But this is all my personal and honest opinion.
Like my FB page: all about being glam
Follow me on Twitter: @michelchellie
Follow me on Instagram: michelchellie
Follow me via GFC --- >
and Bloglovin <---