Sunday, July 29, 2012

Random: Recall of July 2012 Posts

 WARNING: PHOTO HEAVY AND SUPER LONG POST :P 


Hi guys! :) Today, here in the Philippines, it is raining non stop! And as a lot of you already know, there's something about the rain that I am obsessed with. The raindrops are music to my ears. I really love it. But what I don't like about it is that, it makes me feel sleepy! I am sooo lazy and super sleepy the whole day.

Anyways, 2 more days til August. And I cannot believe it. I think it's a joke! :D It's crazy! After August, it's September again. WOAH! UNBELIEVABLE! I am not exaggerating or whatever.hehe :D I really cannot believe it. 

SOOO YEAH! Enough of the rambling. :P
So, this month. My goal was to AT LEAST have 20 posts. And I am super happy to reach my goal. I even went beyond that, and it really makes me happy! :) 
For those of you who missed some of my posts or those who just want to read back.
 Here are my posts for July 2012. ♥ Thanks for everyone who are there no matter what happen. *sniff sniff* hehe.  

Of course, I will start off with my giveaway. BTW, it is still on going. :) Check it out!
I am giving away 2 Ever Bilena lippies, 1 BeautyUK lip lust and an earring. PLUS a mystery gift. it will end on August 3, 2012.


My first BOTD featuring my leopard-ish bag from SM. :) 


 I reviewed my favorite mascara as of the moment. AH!
Wanna know why I love it? Read it! :) 


That week I also reviewed a Caress nail polish. 
 

I also did my FIRST COLLABORATION POST with the beautiful Michelle Magramo of Micmic's Corner. We did our verison of Day and/to Night Makeup. 


I also showed you guys how I sanitize my makeup products. 


And then I introduced to you guys my PILLOW TIME FRIDAY. And to those of you who don't know that, it is like my "personal life" friday. I share with you random stuffs for you guys to get to know me a little bit more. 
And my first one is all about. PET PEEVES.


And here is my review on my HG bronzer from ELF. Amazing product! :)
Read my post to know why ♥


Then I shared with you guys my RED lipstick "collection." 
 

That week I was kind of down and whatever. So, I explained and shared a little bit of what's happening on this Pillow Time Friday. 


 Here is my review on my HG, super favorite blotting powder ever! :) The amazing, Clean and Clear.


Then I did a little online shopping from Skye Avenue.And I also I got a few stuffs from the ever generous, Ate Dee. :) 

 I compared and reviewed 2 drugstore liquid foundations here. The Revlon Colorstay and San San Matte foundation. I love both by the way.♥


And then I did a little shopping, well not little actually. :D 
HOARDED some stuffs at the mall. hehe


For my Pillow Time Friday that week, my topic was this inspiring chapter from "Don't sweat the small stuff." 


This month I also posted my first ever FOTD using my new purchases from my last haul. 
I love the color of this new Maybelline lipstick that I bought. :) 


I also reviewed my FAVORITE brush from ELF. The ELF Flat top Powder Brush. ♥ LOVE IT!


And here is my review on the FAMOUS Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator from Krave.
Review: Krave Minerale Oil Eliminator and Skin Hydrator


And another "Of-The-Day" thingy. And this time its EYES of the day. :)
I used my Beauty UK palettes in creating this look.
EOTD: Sun Kissed






And then my first TAG post. I did the 42 Makeup Questions Tag that I saw from somewhere. :D
Random: 42 Makeup Questions Tag


I also did a review on NYX's Xtreme Lip Cream. This was sent to me by Skye Avenue.
Read more if you wanna see my take on the product.
Review: NYX Extreme Lip Cream


SALE ALERT! I posted this a few days ago, but it is still on going. Visit Skye Avenue now!
SALE ALERT!


And for you guys to know me a little more. I answered 17 random questions in this tag. I swear I had fun answering this! :)
Random: !7 Questions 

 
And my latest post was my message to me dearest haters. :) 



So that's it! I hope that you guys can check all those posts out, if you have time. :D For those of you who missed it, just click on the link and you're there. :) 

I hope you guys liked that. Thanks so much everyone! Stay tuned for more reviews, and anything beauty and non beauty related stuffs. Do not forget to like my FB, follow my Twitter and also follow this blog. ♥ And also, join my giveaway!

Have a good night! MWAH!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking back to my blog. I am glad because I think you're starting to enjoy blogging. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No biggie ate! :) i am! Ever since naman i enjoyed it na e. Its a lot of work but its fun. :)

      Delete

DISCLAIMER

My blog is all about BEAUTY and life in general. I am NOT an expert on anything, but I hope you find this blog helpful in some way. The products featured are either bought by my OWN personal money, gifted or sponsored. However, all reviews are based on my own experiences and personal opinion about them. Remember the golden rule, "What works for others MIGHT not work for you." Buy with your own discretion. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT AND PHOTOS ON MY BLOG AND CONSIDER IT AS YOUR OWN. Kindly ask for a permission first and make sure to give proper credits and link back to my blog. THANK YOU!